Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Payment for your product or service is to be made in full by debit or credit card via the website prior to product or service delivery.
All products and services are subject to a cancellation policy, which may be waived at the discretion of Batchelor Information Technology.
- Service appointments cancelled with 48 hours or more notice, provided an alternative appointment is booked at the time, will incur no cancellation fee
- Service appointments cancelled within 48 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost.
- Service appointments cancelled within 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost.
- Non attendance with no cancellation will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the service cost and future appointments will need to be paid for at the time of booking.
- More than two changes for an appointment, regardless of the notice given, will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Products cancelled before delivery will incur no cost
- Products cancelled following delivery will incur costs equal to the time cost already incurred by Batchelor Information Technology and any cost involved in the reversal of the order.
Batchelor Information Technology has taken great care to ensure prices are reasonable and accurate. Please note that all pricing is subject to change without notice.
Terms of Acceptance
Batchelor Information Technology reserves the right to work with only those who have made an appointment. We reserve the right to cancel services where inappropriate treatment of Batchelor Information technology staff has occurred.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ananda Healing’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any queries with regards to your order or booking requests, please email us.